"David Grove" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote :

> But.. but... but... we don't even have a design spec. I mean, we don't
> even know for sure what Perl 6 is going to look like for certain, inside
> or outside.

This is precisely why I proposed the BS level just below Development.  In fact I'm
going to write the MailMan make-a-list page right now or by
monday.

Maybe the somewheretostart :) is with design tools to build attributes and connectors
for the components and
then display them nightly w/ a graph representation of the whole complex structure.

My second desire is to build perl6 purely w/ perl tools/servers, and then wholly with
perl6 as soon as it can stand on its own.
That way if there are any problems the core team would be the first to know about it ;)

John