On Mon, Feb 12, 2001 at 11:26:54AM -0500, Bryan C. Warnock wrote:
> It also sounds like a good task for the PAWBs[1] - perhaps as contributors
> while you handle the editing?

Very good thinking! I've already had a couple of volunteers (Thanks guys!)
so to save me sending out the same mail over and over again, here's what I
need. Every week, probably on Friday or Saturday, I'll send out a list of
threads that I'd like people to look over, summarise and extract useful
quotes from. If people could do that and get them back to me by the
Sunday evening, I can release a new issue every Sunday.

> BTW, lead from the front, so I'll volunteer.

Much appreciated! Thanks.

--
I wish my keyboard had a SMITE key
    -- J-P Stacey