Now it works.


Gabor Szabo wrote:
On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 2:18 PM, Richard Hainsworth <> wrote:

Thanx this is a good step forward.

With simple files, no problem. I tried a larger file and got the following
in the terminal window:

Thread 1 terminated abnormally: Undefined subroutine &Padre::Util::debug
called at
line 216.

That's a stupid bug that has already been fixed in the new version of
the Perl6 plugin but it has not been released yet.
We removed the Padre::Util::debug sub from Padre and the plugins were
not yet release with the update.

Sorry for that.
Feel free to remove that line from the file
or any other place you might find.


Reply via email to