On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 11:45 AM, Darren Duncan <dar...@darrenduncan.net>
wrote:

> However I assume it is the 3 bullet points that the release announcement
> highlights: advanced macros, non-blocking I/O, bits of Synopsis 9 and 11.
> The fact the announcement highlights these implies they are part of the
> creators' definition of "complete".

The "advanced macros" part, at least, probably needs to go away: a large
part of the problem is that nobody actually knows what "advanced macros"
for Perl 6 should do, or even look like. (See for example masak's 007,
which is a playground for macros to try to get a handle on the question of
what they ought to be/do.)

allber...@gmail.com                                  ballb...@sinenomine.net