Hi Todd,

different people have different ways of learning things. Diving into the documentation isn't ideal for all of us. I find the book by Laurent Rosenfeld, "Think Perl 6", O'Reilly, extremely helpful in addition to the docs.

My problem is that I am working with many and quite different programming languages simultaneously and that drives me nuts on a regular basis. Well, not much to be done about that, I'm afraid.

happy perling,

Please remember that I have about 1/100 of your skill when you
explain things to me.  (For instance, I have no clue what
`subset` is or how to use it.)

-T

--
Theo van den Heuvel