On 09/16/2018 06:23 PM, Mark Devine wrote:
foy, brian d. Learning Perl 6: Keeping the Easy, Hard, and Impossible Within
Reach (Kindle Location 557). O'Reilly Media. Kindle Edition.

Chapter 2: Binding and Assignment: "There’s an important concept here that you
should learn early."  [[ what follows in the most concise and understandable
explanation that I have found yet to the question you raised ]]

As I'm going through Learning Perl 6, he's really done a fantastic job of
answering tons of the questions that I've been tracking in this mailing list.
Uncanny really.  The author rolls the angles just right and I'm having
mini-epiphanies one after another.

So recommended...

Mark

Hi Mark,

I am sorry, but books don't work for me.  Manuals do.
And correspondences do too.   That is just the way my
brain works. And, yes, I know I am weird.

-T