On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 1:32 PM ToddAndMargo <toddandma...@zoho.com> wrote:

> So how am I suppose to enter that as a value?

You can enter it as just plain Inf, or, if you are up to it, my preferred
form:  ∞

> What it really means is "all of them".

It means infinite.

For the .words() method, you can pass in an optional $limit parameter.

If you pass in a 0, you don't get any words.  If you pass in a 2, you get 2
words,
if you pass in ∞, or Inf, or the limit is 'infinity'.  It doesn't stop
early.  Since that
is so often the case, it is the default, so if you don't say to limit the
words
before the end, you just get all of them.

"Inf" is just a poor way of stating "all words"
> as the default.  "A tremendously large numbers of words" is just
> a weird way of saying "all of them".

An infinite limit isn't "a very large number".  It is special.  You can
never
reach that limit, no matter how many words you parse.

And yes, I am blanking on how to best clean that up. We have no
> value (that I know of) for "all".'

Indeed we do, we have a special value just for that -- Inf or ∞.

Curt