On 04/10/2018 03:07, ToddAndMargo wrote:
Hi All,

In another thread, Timo wrote me:

        The "-->" part of the signature is optional. If there isn't
        one, it defaults to Mu, which is the type that everything
        conforms to, i.e. the sub or method that either has "--> Mu"
        explicitly, or has it by leaving it out, may return
        absolutely whatever it wants.

        After all, the "-->" part is a constraint, and it gets
        validated at compile time every time a sub or method
        returns.

I got to thinking, some routines do not return anything.  Without
the "-->" constraint, how am I to determine if something is
being returned?

Yours in confusion,
-T