> What makes you think I did not understand the documentation?

Your own record over the last years shows that you very often don't
understand documentation (and I actually sometimes wonder whether you're
even really interested in trying to understand it).

Your disdain for the documentation just confirms that. But since you also
explained very clearly times and again in the past that you don't want to
read books or tutorials either, I also wonder whether you're interested in
learning the language. I mean, *really* interested, to the point of making
*real* efforts in that direction.

The way you consistently mixed up uint and Uint in the last hours, despite
having been warned about this mistake, also shows a lack of proper
consideration for the documentation.

The way you obstinately use the word  "cardinal" these last days also shows
it, since there is simply no such thing as cardinals in the Raku types,
subsets, or whatever, and, even though some languages have used it in the
past (and, yes, I have also used Modula-2 in a quite distant past),
"cardinal" is certainly NOT a common IT concept (I mean in the way integer,
unsigned integer, or float are common concepts, often defined by CPU
manufacturers). Granted, most people here probably have a good
understanding of the word "cardinal," but it's essentially a math concept,
and has no precise definition in a programming language, unless of course
the programming language in question does define it, which Raku doesn't.
Yes, cardinals may be loosely described as integers equal to or larger than
zero, but that doesn't make a definition and that tells us nothing about
their range or maximal value, or about the methods that can be invoked on
them, and so on.

So, please, stop using the word "cardinal,", which is just improper,
useless and essentially meaningless in the context of thee Raku language.
Please use the types, subsets and other concept properly defined in Raku.

Sorry, I really don't mean to be blunt, but you should try harder to learn
from what knowledgeable people tell you. Most of those who answered you
know better.

Regards,
Laurent.