On 2020-06-04 04:35, Richard Hainsworth wrote:
Todd,

I wrote you one a very long time ago, after a question from you.

The module is called "Inform". Its on the modules site.

Since it was a long time ago, there may be some bit-rot. Let me know if there is .

The module should show how to use GTK, and there is a time-out function.

Richard, aka finanalyst