Todd

I'm answering this question in the main list to explain some shortcuts.

Just to make sure it all works (if Windows will accept GTK), copy the program from the Readme to a script file and run it with raku.

Playing around with it should make things clear.

On 07/06/2020 07:16, ToddAndMargo via perl6-users wrote:
On 2020-06-04 04:35, Richard Hainsworth wrote:
Todd,

I wrote you one a very long time ago, after a question from you.

The module is called "Inform". Its on the modules site.

Since it was a long time ago, there may be some bit-rot. Let me know if there is .

The module should show how to use GTK, and there is a time-out function.

Richard, aka finanalyst