Rakudo Weekly cannot serve as an offical channel. First of all, because it is
"Rakudo" weekly, not "Raku". There is a good reason for this. Second, because
it's weekly and I don't see why its format should be changed. We may need to
have more prompt response in certain cases. Third, it's first and foremost is a
personal project of Elizabeth, and I wish it remains this way because this is
one of the things which makes it so interesting and valuable.

Best regards,
Vadim Belman