I still see the same behavior.  That is, if I do say spark.sql('select
1+1'); twice, the first time prints an empty array, and the second produces
the "instance has no attribute 'sql'" error message.

I forgot to mention, this is on a somewhat old version of Raku, 2021.04.
But then, Inline::Python seems to be mostly even older.