Good enough reason to try!  I got the 2022.07 release from brew.  Then zef
install -v Inline::Python --exclude=python3 (the same incantation I used
before) failed with:

===> Searching for: Inline::Python
===> Found: Inline::Python:ver<0.5>:auth<cpan:NINE> [via
Zef::Repository::LocalCache]
===> Building: Inline::Python:ver<0.5>:auth<cpan:NINE>
[Inline::Python] Command: /usr/local/Cellar/rakudo-star/2022.07/bin/rakudo
-MMONKEY-SEE-NO-EVAL -e exit((require
::(q|Distribution::Builder::MakeFromJSON|)).new(:meta(EVAL($*IN.slurp(:close)))).build(q|/Users/seanmcafee/.zef/store/Inline-Python-0.5.tar.gz/Inline-Python-0.5|)??0!!1)
===> Building [FAIL]: Inline::Python:ver<0.5>:auth<cpan:NINE>
Aborting due to build failure: Inline::Python:ver<0.5>:auth<cpan:NINE> (use
--force-build to override)

Not much there to tell me what's wrong.  I gamely added --force-build and
tried again.  This time the unit tests for Inline::Python failed (eg.
"SystemError: frame does not exist" (looks like a Python error), "This
container does not reference a native unsigned integer").  It looks like
this somewhat old but unaddressed open issue:
https://github.com/niner/Inline-Python/issues/44.  There was a suggestion
to add --force-test to override.  I tried that and returned to the previous
status quo: empty array, "instance has no attribute 'sql'".