From: hameed afssari [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 5:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: What is address and telephone format for Iran

Hi;
I wanted to know if there is a standard format for Postal address and telephone numbers in Iran.
In some publication the following format is used.

<Title> <first Name> <Last Name>
<Company>
<Address 1>
<Address 2>
<City/Town>
<Country>

while usually the following format is used by majority of people
<Title> <First Name> <last name>- |<Company>|
|<Country>| - |<Province>| - <City/Town> - <Address 1> -<address 2>- <|ZipCode|>

The item enclosed in |         | are optional.

Please state your source if you are giving an answer.

THanks;
Hameed

Check out the new MSN 9 Dial-up - fast & reliable Internet access with prime features!

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is intended by 3ware for the use of the named individual or entity to which it is directed and may contain information that is confidential or privileged and should not be disseminated without prior approval from 3ware