Hi;
I wanted to know if there is a standard format for Postal address and telephone numbers in Iran.
In some publication the following format is used.

<Title> <first Name> <Last Name>
<Company>
<Address 1>
<Address 2>
<City/Town>
<Country>

while usually the following format is used by majority of people
<Title> <First Name> <last name>- |<Company>|
|<Country>| - |<Province>| - <City/Town> - <Address 1> -<address 2>- <|ZipCode|>

The item enclosed in |         | are optional.

Please state your source if you are giving an answer.

THanks;
Hameed

Check out the new MSN 9 Dial-up fast & reliable Internet access with prime features!