Dear Behdad,

> ...in your references, I couldn't find any reference for this bold
claim.

Click on System.Globalization.JalaaliCalendar in the article, it links
to this page on MSDN:
http://longhorn.msdn.microsoft.com/?//longhorn.msdn.microsoft.com/lhsdk/
ref/ns/System.Globalization/c/JalaaliCalendar/JalaaliCalendar.aspx

> ...I see you have named the first section of your site "FarsiWeb" ...I
definitely appreciate if you clarify your intention on using the same
name in your site

The website www.IranASP.NET is not MY site. I suggest you study the
links well before you ask me for clarifications.

Truly,
Omid K. Rad