On Sun, 2004-05-02 at 04:31, Omid K. Rad wrote:

> Iâm going to find the regulation that is used in Iran to determine the first week
> of the year.

There is no regulation or practice for that, as far as I know. I'd love
to be proved incorrect. (Well, actually the first week of the year
doesn't start until Farvardin 14 here in Iran!)

> To decide on the first week of the year weâve got three rules (don't tire out
> yourself with these, just read on):
> [...]

Are those the only ones .NET allows? The POSIX standards allow four
more. The general idea is identifying a certain day of the week that its
occurence marks a first week of the year. Considering Saturday as the
first day of the week, your FirstDay is equivalent to POSIX's "Friday",
your FirstFourDayWeek is equivalent to "Tuesday", and your
"FirstFullWeek" is equivalent to "Saturday".

roozbeh