Hi,

Thank you for the refinements and clarifications. Maybe I've used to the old Mac OS calendar API which used to correctly support dates way before Gregorian calendar existed (even before Christian era). On the other hand, even if you reduce my suggested number to 2000 days, you'll find differences and it won't be unreasonable to expect an OS to support it.