From: Appelbaum & Himmelstein <aa...@mindspring.com>
To: pestlist@museumpests.net
Sent: Wed, Jun 9, 2010 1:32 pm
Subject: [pestlist]

This is a message from the Pest Management Database List.

I need some info asap. My question is about low-temperature treatment of icons
- egg tempera on wooden panels. I would like to hear from anyone who has done
"freezing" on these or similar items - polychrome sculpture, for example - and
how it turned out. Any signs of enhanced cracking? Any indications of the
thoroughness of the kill?

Many thanks.
Barbara Appelbaum
-- Appelbaum & Himmelstein