Hi Aisha,

Thank you - that's very helpful.  Your story sounds very familiar.  Do you
know what is used to fumigate?

Teamwork and involvement is very much part of IPM, so educating your peers
is paramount.  However, it has to be led from the top... do you ever have a
staff or group meeting where you could do a pest talk and try to get over
why it's so important?  It's a shame you are still having to fumigate - do
you have a particular problem?

Thanks again for responding.

Kind regards

Linda