From: pestlist-ow...@museumpests.net <pestlist-ow...@museumpests.net> on behalf
of Voron, Joel <jvo...@cwf.org>
Sent: Wednesday, 08 November 2017 09:09:25
To: pestlist@museumpests.net
Subject: Re: [pestlist] Suggestions re solutions for termite infestation in the
tropics

This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.

   If you can make a small breech in the wrap without risking the pieces you
could get the desiccant packets in without the hassle of unwrapping them and
just tape up the slit.  JTV

Joel Voron   Colonial Williamsburg Foundation

  Conservation Dept.

     Integrated Pest Management

      Office 757-220-7080

        Cell 757-634-1175