I still fu&&*&*ing hate hg. There is no trivial way I know to  
determine
when this happened. i.e. when I was so f&**ing stupid!

    This is seriously, seriously, seriously bad! We do not/cannot  
require
that SNESSetFromOptions() be called.

   I will fix this inconceivably stupid design change that was made.
SNESCreate() WILL create the KSP and KSPCreate() will create the
PC.

    This will result in many changes in the source

    Barry



On Dec 2, 2008, at 8:08 AM, Lisandro Dalcin wrote:

> I've just noticed that now SNES does not create the inner KSP at the
> time SNESCreate() is called. Then I could easily manage to break
> things (basically, if SNESSetFromOptions() is never called)
>
> Does it make sense to add:
>
> if (!snes->ksp) { SNESGetKSP(snes, &snes->ksp);}
>
> near the begining of SNESSetUp() ??
>
>
> -- 
> Lisandro Dalc?n
> ---------------
> Centro Internacional de M?todos Computacionales en Ingenier?a (CIMEC)
> Instituto de Desarrollo Tecnol?gico para la Industria Qu?mica (INTEC)
> Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Cient?ficas y T?cnicas (CONICET)
> PTLC - G?emes 3450, (3000) Santa Fe, Argentina
> Tel/Fax: +54-(0)342-451.1594
>


Reply via email to