Hi Franck,

But still failing with this kind of error:
processing file : /home/fghoussen/Documents/INRIA/petsc//docs/installation.html
if  [ "" != "" ]; then\
           export
MATLABPATH=:/home/fghoussen/Documents/INRIA/petsc/share/petsc/matlab; \
           cd /home/fghoussen/Documents/INRIA/petsc/share/petsc/matlab;  -nodisplay
-nodesktop -r "generatehtml;exit" ; \
         fi
Updating generated html files with petsc version, date, canonical URL info
find: unknown predicate `-o -type f -wholename
share/petsc/saws/linearsolveroptions.html -prune -o -type f -wholename
tutorials/HandsOnExercise.html -prune -o -type f -wholename
tutorials/TAOHandsOnExercise.html -prune'
Try 'find --help' for more information.
Done fixing version number, date, canonical URL info

Not such a big deal, I will use the online doc (sometimes convenient to have
doc when offline but this is not so important).

If I remember correctly, this occurs at a fairly late stage of building the docs, so you should have all the manual pages available on your machine already.

I can reproduce the above on my machine, but don't know what is causing the problem. Satish, does this look familiar to you, since it's presumably related to adding PETSc version, date, and canonical URL info?

Best regards,
Karli