Matthew Knepley via petsc-dev <petsc-dev@mcs.anl.gov> writes:

> On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 9:05 AM Balay, Satish via petsc-dev <
> petsc-dev@mcs.anl.gov> wrote:
>
>> When a new MR is created, approval rules default to 'Integration' and
>> 'Team'
>>
>> So everyone in the team probably receives emails on all MRs. Now that
>> we have CODEOWNERS setup - perhaps the Team should be removed?
>>

> Can you explain CODEOWNERS to me? I cannot find it on the GItlab site. I
> want to see every MR.

https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/project/code_owners.html

We currently require approval from Integration (of which you are a
member) and a code owner (as specified in the file).

We used to have optional approvals from any other developer, but Satish
just removed that due to this notification thing, which I guess means
that any other developer (non-integrator, non-owner) should just comment
their approval if they find time to review.