On 16/11/15 03:22 PM, Barry Smith wrote:
   Out goal is that if something won't fit in a 32 bit int we use a 64 bit
integer when possible or at least produce a very useful error message instead
of the horrible malloc error you get.  The more crashes you can give us the
quicker we can fix these errors.

understood.

On the next try, if you have released a fix, let's say in 3.6.3, I will first launch the computation with 32bit indices. If it fails, I will send you the error but.... I will have on hand a 64bit indices version of everything, compiled and ready to be launched just in case of error. Doing so I will not loose my special cluster allocation...

anyway, thanks a lot for your help! :)

Eric