There was a bug in my attempted fix so it actually did not skip the option. Try git pull and then run configure again. > On Apr 5, 2024, at 6: 30 AM, Frank Bramkamp <bramkamp@ nsc. liu. se> wrote: > > Dear Barry, > > I tried
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd