From: Amir Seyavash Mesry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 6:50 PM
To: 'pf'
Subject: RE: Ruleset Problem

Yea I added some now it works, this got it all working now, attaching 2
pf.conf's and the diagram is below, lemme know If I still got something
amiss, I think I got it all.

Eth0(---Internet)

Machine1---Eth1(10.0.0.1,10.0.0.0/24)-----|
|                                                       |
Eth2(10.0.1.1,10.0.1.0/24)                      |

Eth0(---Internet)                                       |
|                                                       |
Machine2---Eth1(10.0.0.2,10.0.0.0/24)-----|

Eth2(10.0.4.1,10.0.4.0/24)

Amir Seyavash Mesry
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
LSI Logic Corporation
http://www.lsilogic.com/
Raid Support Test Technician
6145-D Northbelt Parkway
Norcross, GA 30071
678-728-1211

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have
received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit,
disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the
sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the
copy you received. Thank you.