Good day to all.

I have an OpenBSD 3.2 box using PF. In addition, I have two External Network
Connections, 1 ADSL and 1 High Speed Cable. The purpose of which is to provide fault
tolerance and load balancing for a client hosting 100 web sites behind the firewall at
192.168.0.0.

I cannot seem to get a second default gateway address to work. The basic diagram is
like so (all addresses are examples only):

ADSL Connection                                         Cable Connection
Gateway 111.111.111.x                                   Gateway 222.222.222.x

                                Internal Network 192.168.0.0

I need to be able to send traffic through either external interfaces all the time.
Currently mygate has the 222.222.222.x address as the primary gateway and the
111.111.111.x as the second gateway address. I have all the rules and filers in
pf.conf (which work fine, as I've tested them by changing the default gateway in
mygate and reloading the rules and filters).

The problem is that OpenBSD only uses the 222.222.222.x gateway and nothing else (or
to be more correct the FIRST GATEWAY address in mygate).

Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Richard