Hey All

Using bgpd to apply labels to prefixes using rtlabel.  Given the pf.conf
statement:

pass in on $int_if02 from route "test" to any keep state

How can I see the (rt)labelled prefixes that are actually being acted upon
using pfctl?  When the same statement is (pf)labelled, pfctl fails to expand
the prefixes as well.

Eg

pass in on $int_if02 from route "test" to any keep state label
"V115PERMIT:$proto:$srcaddr:$dstaddr:$dstport"

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# pfctl -sl
V115PERMIT:ip:?:any: 2 37 6334 21 2781 16 3553

I would prefer not to use a table in pf as prefixes are not removed when
they are withdrawn by bgpd.

Outside of pf, the man pages for route(8) & netstat(1) do not indicate flags
for displaying the kernel routing table based on the label alone.  I may
have missed it.  In the absence of route show synxtax, is there a valid
wildcard for 'route get'?

So in a nutshell, how can I view all routes via a single command using the
label as the only criteria, preferably with pfctl?

Thx in advance
sfp