* sfp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-07-06 08:22]:
> Using bgpd to apply labels to prefixes using rtlabel.  Given the pf.conf
> statement:
>
> pass in on $int_if02 from route "test" to any keep state
>
> How can I see the (rt)labelled prefixes that are actually being acted upon
> using pfctl?

you cannot.

> When the same statement is (pf)labelled, pfctl fails to expand
> the prefixes as well.

I cannot parse that sentence ;(

> Eg
>
> pass in on $int_if02 from route "test" to any keep state label
> "V115PERMIT:$proto:$srcaddr:$dstaddr:$dstport"
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# pfctl -sl
> V115PERMIT:ip:?:any: 2 37 6334 21 2781 16 3553
>
> I would prefer not to use a table in pf as prefixes are not removed when
> they are withdrawn by bgpd.

so you want to label teh routes, and be able to see the route label in
the pf label for accounting purposes?

> Outside of pf, the man pages for route(8) & netstat(1) do not indicate flags
> for displaying the kernel routing table based on the label alone.  I may
> have missed it.  In the absence of route show synxtax, is there a valid
> wildcard for 'route get'?

no. you can't get a list of prefixes by label right now.

--
Henning Brauer, [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
BS Web Services, http://bsws.de