Hello lists! (sorry if cross-list posting is frowned upon)

I'm setting up a BSD/pf machine that will be working as a binat
firewall for a number of hosts on two /28 subnets belonging to the
same co-location provider.

The BSD machine is already live, working hard for one subnet, and I
don't have extra hardware to test this out in a lab environment (nice,
I know), so I'd just like a little wisdom from the lists before I go
live with this pf change:

I'm wondering if I can use the "route to" option with pf in order to
force all traffic from subnet A through subnet A's gateway, while
subnet B's traffic goes through subnet B's gateway.  Right now, subnet
B is setup and running with B's gateway as the host for the 0.0.0.0
network.  Now, with straight routing, I can't seem to find a way to
enable multi-path routing to the 0.0.0.0 network along these lines:

if src is from netA: pass traffic to gwA
if src is from netB: pass traffic to gwB

Now, since I have only one external interface (see diagram at bottom),
how can I rearrange the following pf statements (from the pf faq):

pass out on em0 route-to (em0 $ext_gw2) from em0 to any
pass out on em0 route-to (em0 $ext_gw1) from em0 to any

Can I get by by simply aliasing all of the IPs on em0 (external
interface) or do I have to vlan the external device to get distinct
interface names?

Thanks, Pete.

Quick/Dirty Diagram:

204.15.193.0\28 <----+ (aliases 204.15.193.2->14)

                    +--> (em0) BSD (em1) <--+ (Tagged VLAN)
204.15.193.16\28 <-- +                       |
 ( aliases 204.15.193.18->30)     +---------+

                            +-----+-----> VLAN2 (192.168.3/24)
                            |     |

                            +-----------> VLAN6 (10.10.6/24)