On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 3:28 PM, Shirley Wang <sw...@pivotal.io> wrote:

> 2-3 days is a lot of valuable engineering time. Is this a 'drop everything
> now' kind of feature or can this wait for some user validation on a mock up
> first?

Most of the time will likely be on the infrastructure to change the display
to a subnode control. If you have some cycles to mockup potential layouts
for the subnode view and have them validated, please feel free, however,
that seems like an awful lot of work to me to display some missing SQL
using a standard control.