Hello Khushboo,
We were looking into the your patch and have some questions.

  - What is the reason being the front end shortcuts being registered in
the python code? There is already some precedent in the code, but this
looks like a concern of the front end.
  - Didn't saw any tests around this, did you create them?

While testing it out, in the Mac, when I press Option + Shift + E while
selecting 'Tables' node, no information is given to the user that the
object as no properties, like Option + Shift + V does, is this
intentional?(Same with Option + Shift + D)

In which situation can Direct debugging be used?
Should the documentation specify the Shortcuts for Mac as well?

Thanks
Joao