Hi

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 7:06 PM, Joao De Almeida Pereira <
jdealmeidapere...@pivotal.io> wrote:

> Hey Akshay and Neethu
>
> We refactored the patch to add tests for the resize feature.  We were able
> to write test cases for the drag event by using spies and setting the rect
> dimensions.  In cases like this, we can just test some components in order
> to have enough confidence in the code.  So we isolated the function that
> implements the behavior of this feature and tested that it was performing
> as expected.
>
> We ran the patch through the pipelines and all of the tests passed.

I'm consistently seeing the feature test failure below with this patch
applied:

FAIL: runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.view_data_dml_queries.CheckForViewDataTest)
Validate Insert, Update operations in View/Edit data with given test data
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/view_data_dml_queries.py",
line 125, in runTest
    self._verify_row_data(True)
  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/view_data_dml_queries.py",
line 325, in _verify_row_data
    self.assertEquals(cells[idx], config_data[str(idx)][1])
AssertionError: u'[null]' != u'1'
- [null]
+ 1

--