Andreas Pflug wrote:
Raphaėl Enrici wrote:

Please recheck the patch, I was not really sure of what should really become public or not. I saw you made public all the onXX methods in your last patch although the one really embarassing is the onChange one, so I tried to copy you ;)

You can't copy me, I'm unique :-)

But I did it (I was helped by the power of gcc-5.6beta12)! ;)
Howerever, don't be too anxious, it tooks me about an hour where you would have taken half a minute {8-)

Making those methods public which are candidates for EVENT_TABLE usage is sufficient.
Patch committed.

Thanks. <song>WE ARE COMPLIANT, weeeeeeeeee are compliiiianttttt </song based on the fabulous Queen song>

R.