----Message d'origine----
>Sujet: [pgadmin-hackers] Ready to roll beta
>Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 21:35:57 +0100
>De: "Dave Page" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>A: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>I plan to roll 1.2beta1 tomorrow unless anyone has a good reason not to.
>I know there is an outstanding issue with FC2, however I'm not convinced
>this is something that need holdup production of the source tarball.
>
>If anyone disagrees or has any other objections, please let me know
>ASAP.

So, I SHOUT! :)

Can you let us a couple of day to manage all the build to be tested at least once.
As discussed yesterday evening, I have some stuff to review (should not be too much)
and I must take care of keyboard issues under debian.
FC2 should be ok now thanks to Diego and Devrim but we should document the way
--with-wx* configure options work as it was just the way to call them which was not
correct.

Can we wait until the WE ?
Thx.

Raphaël