From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: 10 September 2004 10:03
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Dave Page; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] " keywords... Is it normal ?

Also add the user name in the grant statements.
I've read some thread implying Andreas and quoted keywords.
I think Andreas or Dave added such feature to prevent some misbehaviour while using reserved words in some conditions but I don't know/remember/understand the scope of these modifications.
IMHO it should be reviewed as it breaks part of the tool.

Andreas tweaked it a bit a little while ago:

http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/pgadmin3/src/utils/misc.cpp.d
iff?r1=1.54&r2=1.55

Seems we need a way to exclude keywords when used in their 'keyword
defining' context (if that makes any sense :-) ).

Regards, Dave

      joining column's datatypes do not match

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster