Dave Page wrote:
Patch applied with the following changes:

- Moved all deps to $PGASRC/../pgadmin3-deps/ on Windows.
- Replaced the wxTreeCtrl with a ctlTree (which draws lines properly on
GTK), and added the appropriate XRC resource handlers.

There is a slightly odd effect with the text box on dlgAddFavourite and
the wxTextEntry dialogue on Windows in which the cursor keeps returning
to immediately before char 4 (even if the textbox is actually empty),
but it does actually work as expected.

Andreas; can you look at that please? I'm somewhat baffled...

I'm currently rebuilding my win32 workstation, using VC2005, and struggling to find windows.h... I can see the issue with the latest snapshots I compiled, I'd guess some flags of that textbox are strange.

A word about gtk build:
After installing libxml-dev on my debian box, I had to add a link to /usr/include/libxml2/libxml as /usr/include/libxml. I wonder if this is expected. In addition, I needed to add -lxml2 in src/Makefile.

Regards,
Andreas