Hi

PFA patch with following fixes:
1. Introduced a new function *'is_security_group_under_catalog' *which
return false if node of *type: group* is under
catalog otherwise true.
2. In security group, group-id is simple string.
3. Fixed indentation in schema.js.
4. Also set *parent_type* of sequence node to *catalogs *which i missed in
previous patch.

Please review the patch.

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 8:57 AM, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.va...@enterprisedb.com