Hi Devrim, Hi Dave,

I have updated the patch. The earlier patch may fail because of app bundle
commit in git.

For testing, you may define the source tarball location as :
Source0:
http://bugatti.pn.in.enterprisedb.com/temp/pgadmin4/%{name}-v%{version}.tar.gz

Known issue that I'm still working on:
1. web rpm has a dependency on doc. But, even if I install doc, the web
still complains. Here is the scenario:
[root@localhost tmp]# rpm -ivh
dist/noarch/pgadmin4-web-1.0_dev-1.rhel7.noarch.rpm
error: Failed dependencies:
*pgadmin4-doc = 1.0_dev is needed by pgadmin4-web-1.0_dev-1.rhel7.noarch*
... ( trimmed the python dependencies list here...)

[root@localhost tmp]# rpm -ivh
dist/noarch/pgadmin4-docs-1.0_dev-1.rhel7.noarch.rpm
Preparing...                          #################################
[100%]
Updating / installing...
   1:pgadmin4-docs-1.0_dev-1.rhel7    #################################
[100%]

[root@localhost tmp]# yum list | grep pgadmin4-docs
pgadmin4-docs.noarch                    1.0_dev-1.rhel7
 installed

--

Thanks!

--