Hmm, virtualenv's a good point.

I wonder if for the RPMs (and DEBs) we're just trying too hard. Is there
any good reason to support SxS there? Stability I suppose, but then we
don't support back-branches long term anyway.

Does anyone think we need to support side-by-side RPM/DEB installation of
multiple major versions of pgAdmin? Devrim? Hamid?

The config file would be part of the web package.