Thanks. From the pgAgent patch:

- The date/time format is different again. Should be locale or ISO
(consistent across the app)

- I think we need to add hints under the less obvious options - e.g.
Job class and host agent

- On the job step subnode control, lets move the Script to it's own
tab (called Code). We should alter the label based on the Kind option
- either "SQL query" or "Script"

- Why can't we use the Date/time picker for Exceptions? I assume we
just need to either disable Date or Time selection?

- The SQL tab doesn't use the available space. See screenshot.

- The SQL should have blank lines between sections, e.g. before --
Steps and -- Schedules