Hi,

I'm running pgadmin 4 v2.1 on win10 64 bits, and it's installed under the
Postgresql 10 folder in Program Files (which for me up to now indicated it
was a 64-bit version, but I see now that it seems pgadmin only exist as a
32 bit app).

With regard to upgrading to 4.30, I can only find a 32 bits installation
file and that wants to install under Program Files (x86). The documentation
does not say anything about these issues.

Is this a deliberate change - should I uninstall the previous version under
Program Files and then install 4 v3.0 under Program Files (x86)?

Regards
Calle