Could you provide more details like,
- What is your pgAdmin4 version?
- How did you installed it?
- On which OS you are trying to run pgAdmin4?
- Could you please provide pgAdmin4.log file with debug mode on.
For more information check: https://www.pgadmin.org/faq/#8
(Rename/delete your previous log file, once you set the debug mode, try to
reproduce the issue in pgAdmin4 again and send us the log file)
- If you are running the latest version of pgAdmin4(v3.0) then also provide
a screenshot of browser's console window
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 2:28 AM, Chris Cowan <chriscowa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have encountered a problem with loading the Query Tool with Postgres 10
> and 9.6. I have uninstalled/reinstalled and tried different versions, but
> I am unable to clear this problem. Unless there is a known solution I will
> need to switch to another db.
> Let me know if this is a known problem with a solution.