De: Richard Brockie <richard.broc...@gmail.com>
Enviado: Thursday, March 4, 2021 5:49:05 PM
Para: pgadmin-support lists.postgresql.org
<pgadmin-support@lists.postgresql.org>
Assunto: Re: Switch PG Versions

Hi Jack,

I was in a similar situation with an old application using pg v9. I installed
different versions of postgres with homebrew on Catalina. I currently have
versions 9, 11 & 12 installed and can have them all running in parallel
listening on different ports. I connect to them all from a single instance of
pgAdmin4 over their respective ports. Testing the application with the new pg
version is also just a port change in the configuration. It works very well.

Best wishes,
R.

On Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 11:52 AM Jack Royal-Gordon