On Tue, Jul 13, 2021 at 2:13 PM Prasanth M Sasidharan <prasha...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Team,
>
>  I am trying to install pgadmin4 from rpm since my machine doesn't have
> internet access to connect to the repo.
>
> I have manually installed python3  and have set python3 as the
> default python.
>
> [image: image.png]
> When I try to install the pgadmin server rpm, it throws the following
> error. Any help would be much appreciated:
>
> [hadoop@v11 pgadmin]$ *rpm -ivv pgadmin4-server-5.1-1.el7.x86_64.rp*m

If you're installing that RPM (which I'll note is an old version - you
should use v5.4), you're presumably using CentOS/RHEL 7.x. On that
platform, the python3 package is v3.6.8, not v3.9.6 which begs the
question; how did you install Python 3? If you did not do so using the
vendor supplied packages, then installing pgAdmin won't work, and it most
likely won't work even if you forced the installation.

--
Dave Page
Blog: https://pgsnake.blogspot.com

EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com