Hi

On Tue, Jul 13, 2021 at 2:56 PM Prasanth M Sasidharan <prasha...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> Appreciate the reply. I downloaded the python package from
> https://www.python.org/ftp/python/3.6.8/Python-3.6.8.tgz and compiled it.
>
> However, it's still throwing the same error . Would appreciate if you
> could point me to the right direction

Sure. Install the Python 3 package from CentOS/Redhat (as appropriate for
whatever your OS is). The pgAdmin RPM is complaining because you don't have
the python3 RPM installed.

Using a from-source installation of Python isn't supported by the RPMs. If
you really want to use a from-source installation, you'll have to build
pgAdmin yourself, manually. Which is a lot of work, and quite complex.