Hi!

Same problem with proxy.
Tried to set PROXY, http_proxy, https_proxy variables, but no go...

root@mydebian8:/home/mydebian8/pgadmin4-1.0# pip install -r
requirements_py2.txt
Downloading/unpacking Babel==1.3 (from -r requirements_py2.txt (line 1))
  Cannot fetch index base URL https://pypi.python.org/simple/
  Could not find any downloads that satisfy the requirement Babel==1.3
(from -r requirements_py2.txt (line 1))
Cleaning up...
No distributions at all found for Babel==1.3 (from -r requirements_py2.txt
(line 1))
Storing debug log for failure in /root/.pip/pip.log

I will give up... Too trouble for me... Don't worth it...

Maybe the installation instructions needs to be more detailed. It is really
weak.

Thank you for the help!