I'm not talking about APT, Yum or pip documentation...

README:
To build the runtime, the following packages must be installed:

- QT 4.6 or above (older versions may work, but haven't been tested).
- Python 2.6 or above.

QT 4.6 and Python have A LOT o packages. So the QT and Python "basic"
installation do no work. No mention at all about uic command. Neither
about requirements_py*.txt
and a bunch of sh*t like Babel, beautifulsoup4, Flask etc.

I'm not a developer and think at least 90% of DBAs out there aren't it
too... I don't want to make my workstation a Python development machine, so
for now pgAdmin4 don't worth the trouble...